Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Well... Here we are at a youth dance in Idaho Falls... We meant to go to a single adult dance for a while and we ended up here. We walked in the doors and there was a full blast of BO. sick. But we made the best out of it and it was actually a blast! We just went for the last half hour of the dance.

YAY!! Tammy flew in the day before and so she and tyler Pender as her date came with us to the festivities. It was so fun having Tammy with me!

Ummm... I dont remember why they were hording balloons... But they were. Shortly after this picture was taken I popped Derek's balloon. Don't worry he let me.

Well, Tyler actually told us he was going to kiss tammy on the lips so we were gearing up for it but all she got was this cheek kiss... which is really nice considering they are only friends.

Dan and sarah kissing passionately. It was fun having them with us at this dance! I have so much fun with Sarah!! and dan of course :)

Happy New Year!! this was my first ever New Years kiss. it was a good one! He is such a good kisser! MWA! I think we scarred a poor little miamaid...

You can't see it but dan brought his ballroom dance shoes. They were dancing circles around everyone!

What can I say? He's a hottie! I really like his hair in this one... it was cut shortly after though. The people at the dance liked it so much they were literally crowding around him screaming and crying.

Me and my best fwend!!!

What can i say? I got into it. It was a last mintue outfit. actually... I wore that dress to two homecomings and my senior choir banquet! haha He loves me.
We went to denny's after the dance and we got seated and we our rude waiter came and took our orders... Then we didnt see him or our food for an hour... we asked another waiter about it and she freaked out and told us thaqt she would check it out. She came back with the manager and we were told that our waiter forgot to put in our order and then he left... haha so we were at Denny's about and hour and a half longer than we anted to be.. but it was still fun!
Happy 2009 Everyone!

1 comment:

Trish @ Dream On Momma said...

hey! Cute blog!!!i found it from the relief society blog they started last semester!!

~Trish (your visiting teacher) I didn't want you to think I was some freakish stalker or something :)